Sunday, May 20

lucky 13th.

#1 "I just want you to know there is someone who cares to you, even he is just such a fool who can only do nothing."

#2 "It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when you think it's everything you want."

#3 "There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason."

#4 "Need a smile, text me. Need a laugh, call me. Need a hug, come see me. Need love, you've already got me."

#5 "When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me."

#6 "I think I'll take the risk and will never regret it."

#7 "Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."

#8 "I call it happiness when knowing you are happy and I am the reason behind it."

#9 "Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching."

#10 "Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending."

#11 "Sometimes people just lose control, but they will regret it afterward."

#12 "Sometimes a fight saves a relationship, where silence breaks it. Speak up for your heart so that you won't have regrets."

#13 "You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you, then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment